Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - IMAP Proxy to sanitize attachements
More details on the way to implement such a solution are available in this github issue.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python and git
- Should have basic knowledges about the IMAP protocol
- Contribution performed under this MSc internship will be released as free software
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-CCL-02.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2019. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.