Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - Certificate Revocation Monitoring
The aim of this project is to develop and extend a solution helping CSIRT operators to track X.509 the certificate revocation process. The candidate will work on a project to extend the existing datastore of the certificate revocation monitoring system.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python and git
How To Apply
The application package must include the following:
- A resume in ASCII text format
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-crl-01.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2015. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.