Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - Extending Viper Datastore
Viper is a binary analysis and management framework. Viper only supports a single malware analyst working on a viper session/project. The aim of the internship position is to extend viper to support a concurrent datastore along with multiple users sharing projects within Viper sessions. A different approach (more convenient for road-warriors and commuters) would be to create an ‘offline’ viper instance that has the ability to export/import/synchronize projects with other viper instances.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python and git
- Contribution performed under this MSc internship will be released as free software
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-mal-01.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.