Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - MISP - in-depth unit testing
MISP is a widely adopted threat information sharing platform handling the processing and sharing of threat information for a wide range of sectors ranging from security vendors through critical infrastructure to the military.
Currently the testing of the software is handled via functional test suites, but with the ever increasing complexity of the application the need for more in-depth testing, especially unit testing is becoming a requirement.
The task of the internship would be to discover the critical components of the application and develop a set of unit tests to increase the software development processes agility and resilience.
The internship will include the following tasks:
- Review the existing code base
- Develop unit testing methodologies to be integrated into the application
- Develop the initial set of unit tests for the identified critical components of the application
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, PHP, Python and git (and a strong willingness to learn new techniques)
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-misp-06.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2019. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.