Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - MISP - User Interface rework
MISP is a widely adopted threat information sharing platform handling the processing and sharing of threat information for a wide range of sectors ranging from security vendors through critical infrastructure to the military.
The web interface of the project was developed organically and would deserve an overall rework in order to meet current standards.
The task of the internship would be to do a literature review of the current standards in regarding to web development and come with recommendations in order to improve the UI, propose examples of improvements and if possible implement the changes.
The internship will include the following tasks:
- Literature review of UI recommandations and best practices in web UI development
- Review the existing code base
- Propose gradual improvements
- Gradually implement the changes on the platform
- Must have a valid work permit in Luxembourg.
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science.
- Must have a high-level of ethics due to the nature of the work.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Good knowledge in web development.
- Know git basics.
- Has a a strong willingness to learn new techniques.
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-misp-07.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2019. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.