Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - Browser Extension to Verify PGP Signatures of Web Pages
The aim of the project is to have an easy to use interface in the web browser to review the integrity of web pages when the system operator is PGP signing their pages. The solution is composed of a simple extension in Chrome and Firefox checking for the existence of a PGP detached signature. The solution is also checking the signature in a repository to see when specific signatures have been checked by others and how many times.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, git, Python and Browser extensions SDK
- Contribution performed under this MSc internship will be released as free software
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-pgp-01.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2019. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.