Alexandre Dulaunoy will be presenting at Borderless Cyber Europe on September 8th on the topic: “Best Practices in Information Sharing Across Governments, SMEs, and Vertical Communities”. Alexandre will talk about the 5 years journey of information sharing through the development of the MISP (Malware Information Sharing Platform) platform, which allows to share, store and correlate Indicators of Compromises (IoCs) from attacks and cybersecurity threats. He will also highlight the benefits and errors regularly encountered on MISP.
Borderless Cyber Conference’s mission is to improve the state of preparedness and response to cyber threats both domestically and internationally through effective information sharing. The conference will cover various topics:
- How to find & use cyber threat intelligence
- Available tools & open standards solutions (inc. STIX, TAXII, CybOX, MISP)
- Important privacy/data protection regulations & their impact on security to effective risk management delivery
- Case studies from successful & failed cyber defense programs
- Bringing cyber to the board-level & keeping it there
- Moving from cyber risk assessment to effective risk management delivery
Borderless Cyber Europe provides a dynamic and real-world learning experience to all C-level professionals and IT security practitioners for always stronger business protection. This conference is hosted by the European Commission and the OASIS open standards consortium.
“Cybercriminals are regularly sharing amongst themselves, which makes them strong. It’s time to learn from this and also start sharing more actively by using their way of collaborating against them”, concludes Alexandre.
More information about the conference can be found here: http://borderlesscyber.oasis-open.org/eu16