The Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg (CIRCL) is a government-driven initiative designed to gather, review, report and respond to computer security threats and incidents.
TR-33 Analysis - CTB-Locker / Critroni - 18th February 2015
glibc: buffer overflow in gethostbyname - 27th January 2015
NTP (Network Time Protocol) daemon - ntpd - critical vulnerabilities - 22nd December 2014
TR-27 - GNU Bash Critical Vulnerability - CVE-2014-6271 - CVE-2014-7169 - 24th September 2014
CIRCL needs you for a safer and stronger cyberspace in Luxembourg.
Report security incidents, malware, phishing, security vulnerabilities or malicious systems.
Latest CIRCL tweets
- Multiple vulnerabilities in MyBB (aka MyBulletinBoard) https://t.co/8ZDnhFNeBL https://cve.circl.lu/cve/CVE-2015-2786 2015-03-30 08:42:31
- Vulnerabilities resolved in websense TRITON APX Version 8.0 http://t.co/VSDhL4VrqD http://www.websense.com/support/article/kbarticle/Vulnerabilities-resolved-in-TRITON-APX-Version-8-0 2015-03-29 08:33:50
- Found a phishing website? or a malicious URL? feel free to review and report in urlabuse https://t.co/kOzQaib9I1 https://www.circl.lu/urlabuse/ 2015-03-28 12:01:29
- RT @rafi0t: @asciiwarrior This will take a bit of time, the 1st priority is to get the port to python ready => https://t.co/Q6CKvWPoen https://github.com/CIRCL/Circlean/blob/master/fs/opt/groomer/functions.py 2015-03-28 09:01:59
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Cisco IOS Software and IOS XE Software Autonomic Networking Infrastructure https://t.co/ZODmKMrLBw https://cve.circl.lu/link/map_cve_cisco/ciscoid/cisco-sa-20150325 2015-03-28 06:29:20
- Android Installer Hijacking Vulnerability Could Expose Android Users to Malware http://t.co/YWH6CiSH95 http://researchcenter.paloaltonetworks.com/2015/03/android-installer-hijacking-vulnerability-could-expose-android-users-to-malware/ 2015-03-27 13:52:35
- JBoss RichFaces allows remote attackers to inject expression language expressions and execute arbitrary Java code https://t.co/iKz1WAmBB4 https://cve.circl.lu/cve/CVE-2015-0279 2015-03-27 11:21:20