The Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg (CIRCL) is a government-driven initiative designed to gather, review, report and respond to computer security threats and incidents.
TR-27 - GNU Bash Critical Vulnerability - CVE-2014-6271 - CVE-2014-7169 - 24th September 2014
CIRCL needs you for a safer and stronger cyberspace in Luxembourg.
Report security incidents, malware, phishing, security vulnerabilities or malicious systems.
Latest CIRCL tweets
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Etiko CMS allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script http://t.co/hxpBkrMHod http://cve.circl.lu/cve/CVE-2014-8505 2014-10-29 07:45:42
- Phishing Campaign Linked with “Dyre” Banking Malware https://t.co/ZFU2vPPEmH https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/TA14-300A 2014-10-29 07:37:59
- Alert (ICS-ALERT-14-281-01) Ongoing Sophisticated Malware Campaign Compromising ICS #scada #blackenergy https://t.co/trsQFgP9r0 https://ics-cert.us-cert.gov/alerts/ICS-ALERT-14-281-01 2014-10-29 07:23:56
- RT @digitalrisk: Neat one -> “@circl_lu: CIRCLean - USB key sanitizer - new image released including major bug fixes #usb #badusb http:/… http://www.circl.lu/projects/CIRCLean/ 2014-10-29 07:23:24
- The digital first aid kit about DDoS mitigation is a basis to be better prepared against DDoS http://t.co/foZB1JPXLw http://www.circl.lu/pub/dfak/DDoSMitigation/ 2014-10-28 13:15:34
- RT @switchcert: Criminals use Shellshock against mail servers to build botnet (csoonline) http://t.co/UuOpx7xg0A http://www.csoonline.com/article/2839054/vulnerabilities/report-criminals-use-shellshock-against-mail-servers-to-build-botnet.html 2014-10-28 13:08:56
- A small reminder, it's not because a set of tools belong to the same family of malware that is related to the same attacker group. #apt28 2014-10-28 12:58:58