The Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg (CIRCL) is a government-driven initiative designed to gather, review, report and respond to computer security threats and incidents.
CIRCL needs you for a safer and stronger cyberspace in Luxembourg.
Report security incidents, malware, phishing, security vulnerabilities or malicious systems.
Latest CIRCL tweets
- OpenSSL #heartbleed LuxTrust exceptionally agrees to extend the validity period of the administrative file https://t.co/u0gErBf3Hx https://www.luxtrust.lu/fr/article/634 2014-04-18 14:41:26
- Heartbleed vulnerability info added for vendors Sophos, Polycom, Kerio Connect and Synology. https://t.co/DY8f01XlbT https://www.circl.lu/pub/tr-21/ 2014-04-18 14:17:33
- RT @msftsecurity: Want to learn more about IT security in the retail industry? Read whitepaper on POS devices: http://t.co/xr3wapzWr0 http:… http://bit.ly/1iP9lRr 2014-04-18 13:27:16
- cups-browsed in cups-filters 1.0.41 before 1.0.51 in allows remote IPP printers to execute arbitrary commands http://t.co/LMhyGcWD6d http://cve.circl.lu/cve/CVE-2014-2707 2014-04-18 13:13:35
- "A Wake-up Call for SATCOM Security" If you are using VSAT equipments, it's time to review these equipments. http://t.co/FlP0YOShBJ http://www.ioactive.com/pdfs/IOActive_SATCOM_Security_WhitePaper.pdf 2014-04-18 12:33:59
- If you have VPN equipments with SSL support, you really need to patch ASAP for #heartbleed https://t.co/lbIkkMPgil https://www.circl.lu/pub/tr-21/ 2014-04-18 09:39:50
- McAfee Security Bulletin – OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability patched in McAfee products https://t.co/39hkYicaGQ https://t.co/lbIkkMPgil https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=SB10071https://www.circl.lu/pub/tr-21/ 2014-04-18 08:44:44