The Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg (CIRCL) is a government-driven initiative designed to gather, review, report and respond to computer security threats and incidents.
CIRCL needs you for a safer and stronger cyberspace in Luxembourg.
Report security incidents, malware, phishing, security vulnerabilities or malicious systems.
Latest CIRCL tweets
- CIRCL warns about spear phishing scams targeting corporate executives and their accounting department in #Luxembourg http://t.co/OYE1FRfoFr http://www.circl.lu/pub/press/20140914/ 2014-09-15 13:45:31
- RT @XenoKovah: Oct 9-10, at MS #BlueHat with a wish list for how MS and we can collaborate to do larger-scale firmware vulnerability/integr… 2014-09-15 12:03:47
- RT @hack_lu: Aleksandr Timorin - SCADA deep inside: protocols and security mechanisms will be presented at @hack_lu 2014 #scada http://t.co… http://2014.hack.lu/index.php/List#Aleksandr_Timorin_-_SCADA_deep_inside:_protocols_and_security_mechanisms 2014-09-15 07:41:18
- Kudos to Stellar to openly discuss about security compromise with journalists and inform the public http://t.co/WdTbt0fF4P http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/stellar-gchq-hackte-rechnersystem-eines-deutschen-unternehmens-a-991486.html 2014-09-15 07:37:16
- RT @virusbtn: From yesterday: Left-to-right override makes a return in spam; spammers still try to beat content-based filters https://t.co/… https://www.virusbtn.com/blog/2014/09_11.xml 2014-09-12 08:28:49
- RT @hack_lu: Andrzej Dereszowski will present Funcap: Rapid reversing with IDA Pro at @hack_lu 2014 #reversing #ida http://t.co/KL1E5nb2Fz http://2014.hack.lu/index.php/List#Andrzej_Dereszowski_-_Funcap:_Rapid_reversing_with_IDA_Pro 2014-09-12 08:27:13
- @clawfire Indeed, there are so many credentials, so many (real and fake) sellers... prices tend to go down. 2014-09-11 08:28:18