Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - CIRCLean
CIRCLean is an hardware solution to clean documents from untrusted (obtained) USB keys / USB sticks. The aim of the internship position is to increase the amount of formats supported by the device by using the python library PyCIRCLean, review the security of the current implementation, document and streamline the setup of CIRCLean on a RaspberryPi and on a desktop.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python and git
- Contribution performed under this MSc internship will be released as free software
How To Apply
The application package must include the following:
- A resume in ASCII text format
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-CCL-01.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.