Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - Providing Situational Awareness from MISP - Malware Information Sharing Platform
The aim of this project is to analyse existing technical and non-technical indicators within MISP platforms and develop a software prototype to display easily accessible information for non-technical users having roles in information security like risks managers, internal or external auditors or lead management.
The candidate will design and develop a web-based interface to query the MISP API and create new overlay to support the summarization of information security threats by security analysts.
The situational awareness software will be an independent software (to be released as free software) relying on the existing MISP API along with the other APIs from CIRCL or external services.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python and git (and a strong willingness to learn new techniques)
How To Apply
The application package must include the following:
- A resume in ASCII text format
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-misp-01.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.