Last modified: Wed Mar 24 2021 22:22:36 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)
User guide for MISP - The Open Source Threat Intelligence Sharing Platform. This user guide is intended for ICT professionals such as security analysts, security incident handlers, or malware reverse engineers who share threat intelligence using MISP or integrate MISP into other security monitoring tools. The user guide includes day-to-day usage of the MISP's graphical user interface along with its automated interfaces (API), in order to integrate MISP within a security environment and operate one or more MISP instances.
The MISP user guide is a collaborative effort between all the contributors to MISP including:
- Belgian Ministry of Defence (CERT)
- CIRCL Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg
- Iklody IT Solutions
- NATO NCIRC
- Cthulhu Solutions
and many other contributors especially the ones during the MISP hackathons.
We welcome contributions to the MISP book. If you want to contribute, fork the misp-book repository and pull a request with your changes. You can also open issues if you find any errors or propose changes.
- Copyright (C) 2012 Christophe Vandeplas
- Copyright (C) 2012 Belgian Defence
- Copyright (C) 2012 NATO / NCIRC
- Copyright (C) 2013-2020 Andras Iklody
- Copyright (C) 2015-2021 Alexandre Dulaunoy
- Copyright (C) 2014-2021 CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg
- Copyright (C) 2018 Camille Schneider
- Copyright (C) 2018-2020 Steve Clement
- Copyright (C) 2021 Jeroen Pinoy